Stay at a Locally-Owned Hotel in York, PA
Even if you’re not new to the area, you might be surprised at all the amazing places to visit near York, PA. We’ve prepared a quick travel guide to help you explore York. Some favorite York, PA, attractions among our guests include:
- York Revolution Games. Minor League baseball is thriving in York! Snag a great seat for an upcoming York Revolution game and enjoy a day at the ballpark with friends or family.
- York College. Looking for a small liberal arts college along the Susquehanna Valley? Founded in 1787, York College attracts students from around the globe who appreciate its legacy and offerings.
- Penn State York. Want to be a part of The Pennsylvania State University system but enjoy a small-town experience as a student? Penn State York is the ideal choice for many first-time college students as well as returning adults.
- Harley Davidson. A visit to the Harley Davidson plant is a must-do on many people’s bucket lists! The plant isn’t far from The Wyndham Garden York. Drive your car from our free parking lot or catch an Uber or Lyft to the Harley Davidson manufacturing center.
- York Fairgrounds. Are you visiting York, PA specifically for the York Fair or another event held at the York Fairgrounds? You’ll be happy to know that you won’t have to travel far to get there when you’re a guest at a York hotel like Wyndham Garden!
- Turkey Hill Experience. Love ice cream and other Turkey Hill eats and treats? You owe it to yourself to add the Turkey Hill Experience to your itinerary when you’re visiting York, PA.
- Roundtop Mountain. This year-round mountain resort is a must-see! They have skiing, snowboarding, paintball and more for the whole family to enjoy. If this sounds like fun, stay at Wyndham Garden, a top family hotel in York.
- Honey Run Golf Club. One of the premier golf courses in Pennsylvania. Nestled in the rolling hills of York, PA, Honey Run Golf Club offers a beautiful backdrop with the top South Central, PA golf experience. Features 6,797 yard, par 72 challenge with water coming into play by the Honey Run Creek which flows through the property. After a long day of golf, enjoy refreshments at Stingers Bar & Grill, located in the Clubhouse.
When you’re a guest with us, you’ll be staying at a clean and comfortable hotel located near all of these top attractions. Of course, there’s plenty more to bring you to our picturesque area! When you check in at Wyndham Garden Hotel in York, ask for information on other attractions near York, PA.