At Wyndham Garden York, we are doing everything we can to keep our guests and staff safe.
- We are offering $5.00 dinners from 2 pm – 6 pm Tuesday through Saturday. Keep up with Community Kitchen of York on our Facebook page and find weekly menu updates – https://www.facebook.com/WyndhamGardenYork/
- Find the most recent $5.00 dinner menu here
- FenderZ is closed for the time being – Breakfast bags are available at the front desk with prepackaged items
- Our pool and fitness center are closed until further notice
HEALTH & SAFETY
In light of COVID-19, what steps is Wyndham Garden York taking to help protect guests?
Wyndham Garden York is following corporates Count on Us℠ initiative to put safety first with elevated cleanliness standards, an expanded relationship with Ecolab for EPA-approved disinfectants, and more.
We are also following all guidelines and safety information provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) detailing how to identify COVID-19 symptoms and mitigate its transmission. Our property is held to the highest standards of cleanliness.
Throughout your stay, you’ll observe more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas like lobbies and elevators, as well as enhanced social distancing measures in public spaces. Plus, you’ll be offered disinfecting wipes with your key card at check-in and complimentary travel-size hand sanitizer for each room.
What are Ecolab EPA-approved disinfectants and what does Wyndham’s expanded relationship with Ecolab mean for guests?
Ecolab is a global leader in water, hygiene, and infection prevention technologies and services, and through its science-based approach, it helps enable hotels to consistently achieve the highest cleaning standards. Through the expansion of our relationship with Ecolab, we will require use of its EPA-approved disinfectants in guest rooms and public spaces at all U.S. hotels.
Are there any travel restrictions I should be aware of during this time?
For the most up-to-date information, please consult travel advisories and information made available by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the U.S. Department of State. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adapt our policies accordingly. To reach out to any of the above organizations, please use the contact numbers below:
Will Wyndham be implementing new safety protocols?
Yes, due to the current situation with COVID-19, our hotels are implementing new processes to help protect the safety of guests and team members. This may result in a change in certain services and amenities that are normally available at our hotels. Those traveling to hotels located in areas that are allowing only “essential travelers” are required to comply with all guidelines and restrictions and may be required to provide identification establishing that they are “essential travelers.”
We kindly ask all guests to refrain from traveling if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, and to advise hotel management immediately if they begin to experience any symptoms while on property. In public areas of the hotel, we ask that you maintain social distancing of 6 feet from other guests, and in certain locations, guests may be required to wear masks or other facial coverings.
Can I cancel or change my reservation without a penalty?
We have enhanced our cancellation policies as follows:
- Guests traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in any of our hotels through June 30, 2020 will have their cancellation or change penalties waived if the request is received at least 24 hours (or less if permitted by the hotel’s policy) prior to arrival.
- Guests who are prohibited from traveling to their booked hotel under applicable law will have their cancellation or change penalties waived on direct bookings.
- For new or existing direct bookings with arrivals after June 30, 2020, all of our properties are required to accommodate non-cancellable rate reservation changes if the request is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival and the same number of room nights or more are booked for a future stay.
- If your reservation was made as part of a group booking—such as a conference, meeting, or event—the cancellation policies outlined above do not apply. If you have a group reservation, please review the terms and conditions for the booking and/or contact the group planner for more information.
What if I made my reservation through a travel agent or online booking platform?
For bookings made by a travel agent or online booking platform, guests are advised to contact the agent or booking platform directly.